Neutral Corner is one of the three
best-known and respected boxing training facilities in the United
A unique fifteen thousand square foot facility at 8000-8012 Forshey
Street in Mid-City New Orleans provides professional, amateur and
recreational boxing training, as well as therapeutic physical activity
for men, women, and children.
The space has group and meeting rooms, and quiet areas - providing
a broad range of recovery services.
* * *
Our clients range from World Champions to women in
their 70's and everyone in between.
All ages and levels of fitness can successfully participate in our
If you are a man or woman and:
- Want to get fit using the boxing workout
- Want to learn how to box recreationally
- Want to learn the most realistic form of self-defense on the
- Want to lose you unrealistic fear of violence
- Want to transition from recreational to amateur boxing
- Want to work towards being a professional boxer
- Want a realistic, healthy form of stress management
- Are a person in recovery
- Are looking for a no-nonsense, good-fun, respectful, nonsexist
- Are a kickboxer who wants to learn how to box
- Are a person that has made the mistake of thinking that kickboxing
is a better way to get fit and is a better form of self defense
Neutral Corner Has
a Place For You!
Come by at 5:30pm
check us out, and talk to the staff.